Our friends over in Women in Sustainability and Energy are hosting two great panels this month. Check them out!
March 2016 WISE Series – Let’s Get In-formation:
March 10; 8:30 to 10 am
How are investors and innovators supporting clean technologies.
- Pat Sapinsley, Managing Director Cleantech Initiatives, NYU Tandon School of Engineering; Urban Future Lab
- Ali Adler, Director of Partnerships, Sealed
- Angela Ferrante, Chief Marketing Officer, SparkFund
- Allison Kopf, Founder and CEO, Agrilyst
March 22; 8:30 to 10 am
How data drives markets and sustainable innovation.
- Melissa Wright, Director of City Energy Project, Natural Resources Defense Council
- Courtney McCormick, Vice President of Renewables & Energy Solutions, PSE&G
- Elena Alschuler, Director of Real Estate Strategy, View Dynamic Glass
- Laura McCaffrey, Manager of Operations Planning, Con Edison of New York